Nothing new to really report except for some cute pics of Gabriella, keeping up with the Dawgs & Falcons, and that Brian is still really busy with work and will be until the New Year, yipee. I head off to the doctor's for my checkup. I am now 26 weeks, where has the time gone? Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will get the nursery painted and furnished for our little guy.
Gabriella is getting bigger everyday and I have really noticed how much a little lady she has become. I stubbed my toe this morning and she came up to me and squeezed my leg and said "What's the matter Mommy, Gabriella need to kiss it?" It made me feel so good and I forgot about my stupid toe, (I didn't make her kiss my toe, if you were wondering). She talks in 3rd person and tells you everything she is doing, "Gabriella drinking water", "Gabriella running", "Gabriella get nite, nite". I am trying to correct, but she still does it. Man can that girl talk! Hmmm... wonder where she gets that from?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Same Ol' Morris Family
Posted by The Morris Family at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you're already at 26 weeks...seems like it's going by pretty fast!
Love the pics of Gabriella. Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment