Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa, here we come!

On Tuesday, we got to enjoy an Atlanta tradition the "Pink Pig" at Lenox Mall. I had never experienced the pig before and I had great great time riding it with my daughter. Gabriella and I rode around a couple of times and she loved it of course.










Then we headed off to see Santa. This year Gabriella was extremely excited and wanted to tell him what she wanted, but as soon as we saw the big guy, she was nervous. We walked up to him and it took her a minute to realize he was OK and then she went over to tell him what she wanted for Christmas..."presents". Santa looked at her and said "I think I can do that!". After she got her say, Brian and I hopped up with Santa to take a quick family picture.










Every Christmas season Brian has to out do himself with his annual decorating of our house. You can see us from the main road, and people are always driving up out street to see the "light display". He told Gabriella this year that "this is the only way Santa will find our house". You decide.


2 comments:

Sonia Ann Miller said...

your postings are so much fun and yes, Brian's decorations are increasing.......quite lovely

Great picture of your grand/my aunt with Gabriella

Jen said...

Your family picture with Santa is perfect! You guys look so great. A happy family. I think you can assure Gabriella that Santa will not miss your house. Love it! Have a Merry Christmas.