On August 3, Brayden turned 6 months old. Hard to believe he is a 1/2 of a year old already! He will not get his official stats until Aug. 25. Having 2 kids, time management is VERY important! So kill 2 birds w/one stone, I have set both appointments, Brayden's 6 month and Gabriella's 3 year on the same day. He did weigh 20 lbs 8 oz on the 3rd.
Important things going on in Brayden's life-sitting up all by himself. I just worry he is going to slam his head on the floor. We have hardwoods throughout the first floor and rugs, so it isn't too cushy for him to topple over.
He is eating a lot of foods these days. Especially his veggies. Not too fond of fruit, but I believe that it because of his reflux and fruits are pretty acidic. I just mix it with his cereal and he eats it without screaming.
One more milestone, Brayden cut his first tooth yesterday. I can't believe my baby is cutting teeth already.
Monday, August 10, 2009
6 Months old
Posted by The Morris Family at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment