Since Gabriella had been feeling pretty crummy the fast few days I was hoping to make it to the park on her new bike, but the weather stinks so we were inside, AGAIN. So I tried to be creative...ugg. I saw on a website that we can make indoor snowmen, and since I use to be a teacher , I already had all of the materials we needed. I got out all of the stuff we needed and we built ourselves an indoor Snow Girl. I helped with cutting paper, but Gabriella pretty much did it all by herself. I was very pleased that she was able to sit still and complete the project. Usually if something takes more than 10 minutes, she gets bored and wants to move on to another activity. She told me "Mommy, I like doing projects with you!"
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment