Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthday Boy!

February 3, 2009, Brayden Young Morris was born into our world and made our family complete. This past year went by almost in the blink of an eye but I have to say this was one of the best years of my life.



Today we celebrated with our little family. The day was pretty normal with preschool, taking Grandma to the store and ballet, but I tried to make it special with some small touches. Saturday, is when we will really celebrate with family and friends.

Geezz Mommy, I just woke up! Easy w/the pictures!




I wish I was a great baker but I am not, but I do know where the good bakeries are around town, so I got some cupcakes from Cupcake Charm on the Marietta Square. I bought 6 different kinds, Strawberry, Moose Tracks, Devil's Food, Cookie Dough, White with sprinkles and Devil's Food with sprinkles. Mmmmm! A new tradition has been made in the Morris household for birthdays.




0 comments: