Friday, September 10, 2010

Football is in the Air!


The time has come that football has taken over. If this is the worst thing I can complain about, football widow, then LIFE is Good! We all in the Morris household enjoy football. Brayden is realizing that the colors Red & Black and the letter G is very important in this home.

We started out the college football season getting the family up at 7:00AM and headed to Athens. Elizabeth and Brian Downey had a perfect spot set up. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Met up with some friends and had a great first tailgating experience. We ended up heading back home at game time and watched the game at home. I am glad to share the Athens experience with my children. I only hope they appreciate it when they are older and TRY really hard to get into Georgia.




Go DAWGS!!!!!

0 comments: