Tuesday, October 5, 2010

F is for Football!

F is for FOOTBALL.

We haven't been having as many get gatherings for UGA away games as past years because we have been really busy or Brian has been traveling to the games. We did have one get together for the UGA vs S. Carolina and it was the first of Georgia's, as of now, 4 game loosing streak. Blah! Anyhow, a couple of people were able to watch and visit and of course we had some adorable visitors playing outside in the marvelous HEAT.




Brian and I did make the Arkansas game and again, a loss for UGA, but an exciting game and a great time with friends.




During the fourth of UGA's loosing streak Brian made the trek to Boulder,CO to watch the Dawgs, yet again, lose to the Colorado Buffalo. Brian was able to meet up with friends and of course visit with his sister and brother-in-law. Bonus of the trip Brian and Lindsay made it on TV. They had second row seats behind the Dawgs bench. At 8:15 on Saturday night, I started getting phone call after phone call, text messages, & facebook bings on my phone downstairs while I was putting the kids to sleep. I had a friend send me a picture on my phone and then once I got the kids asleep I watched the game on our DVR and sent a clip to Brian and Lindsay to watch after a game. Since I was home by myself Saturday night watching the game, it gave me a little excitement and entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSbsk1Qk8E






0 comments: