Gabriella really enjoys spending time with her grandparents. I need to work on getting better pictures with them. My dad is a do-it-all kind of guy. You say build it and he will, and it will turn out 100 times better than expected. Well, I was having difficulty with my dryer, the lint fell down in the back of it where I couldn't reach. I had a dryer full of wet clothes and if I ran the dryer, I probably would have burned the house down. Brian was at work, so I called my dad. He is ALWAYS there when I need him. Thank goodness, again, that we live so close to the parents. He came over to help me and Gabriella decided she wanted to be handy and repair the dryer with Papa.
Monday, May 18, 2009
I want to help!!!!
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment