Last Friday my parent's took us to the Georgia Aquarium. It was mine and Brian's 2nd trip but everybody else 1st trip. What an amazing day! I really enjoyed watching Gabriella take in all of the sights and sounds. She had an amazing time, from what I observed, except for the Depot 3D movie. Oops, I guess an almost 3 year old wasn't ready for all the excitement. Brayden enjoyed the day too, looking at all the people, colors and snoozing in the stroller. My favorite part of the day was when we were at home, Gabriella told me "Mommy, I had a fun day with lots of fun stuff, thank you!" Best thing about that statement was I didn't even prompt her to say thank you. Oh, my little girl isn't a baby anymore.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Let's Go Fishin'
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment