Monday, June 22, 2009

Safari...REALLY!


This past weekend we headed down to Pine Mountain, GA to the Wild Animal Safari. We went with our family in crime...The Vo's. It was probably the hottest day of the year but it was great. We rented a Zebra Van and piled everyone in and drove around this Jurassic Park like ranch with different kinds of animals. I think Brian enjoyed it the most, he was our driver and I think he tried to feed every single animal he could. Gabriella was excited at first but when a giant crazy eyed cow came up to her in the window, she moved to the back with Thao & Olivia. I think Brayden and Brenden even ejoyed the trip.

http://www.animalsafari.com/safari/



I really enjoy going on day trips with my family and friends. I really look forward to when more of my firends have kids that we will be able to go in bigger groups.

0 comments: