Sunday, April 18, 2010

100th Posting

Wow, I have hit my 100th posting. It may have taken me longer than others, but I did it!

This afternoon Brian took Gabriella for a Daddy/Daughter date to Candler Park, ATL for the Sweetwater Brewfest. It was family friendly and they had a wonderful time. They ran into some of her friends from her preschool and Brian's work colleagues. Their little adventure left Brayden and I to spend some quality time together. Even though we didn't make it to a fancy festival we had fun running all around the house and enjoying A LOT of needed cuddle time. Brayden attempted to help fold wash cloths when he decided he wanted to wear his hooded towel and run all over the house. I then started to call him CAPTAIN BRAYDEN!!!!!







It was a nice afternoon to spend with my little man. He is such a sweetie and has a smile that will melt your heart.

FYI...He took a little tumble outside a door when we were at at friend's house last night and scuffed up his nose and forehead.

0 comments: