It is really hard to keep up lately! No excuses, just busy in our house. So the Spring season has begun and we started it off with a fun neighborhood egg hunt. Brayden kind of knew what to do, except he really, I mean really, concentrated on one egg at a time.
Spring weather brings more outdoor adventures and a couple of weeks ago we purchased some skates for Gabriella. If you know me and my family's history with skating, it is a must in our house. She has picked it up really well considering her anxiety level for new activities. I would love to get her in some brownie quads soon. One of the other reasons we got the skates is because we did a family skate night at a roller rink for some friend's CF Fundraiser. Brian, Gabriella and I had so much fun that we have decided that when summer arrives we will take advantage of $1 skate nights.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter Fun
Posted by The Morris Family at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment