Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4 weeks...How the time has flown by!!!!

Well I must be really busy if I can't even sit down for 10-15 minutes to blog little updates. Things have been going very well. Brayden is 4 weeks and one day old today. He is starting to get on a schedule...and still not sleeping through the night, Uggg...hopefully soon, I am working on it. He wakes up regularly around 1 am and then again around 4-5 am depending on when he last woke up. I am trying to get him to go more than three hours between feedings at night but during the day he eats every 3 hours, and I usually wake him up to eat.







Brayden has fit into our lives nicely. He is pretty easy going and doesn't mind hanging out in his swing to watch all the happenings going on in our house. Gabriella LOVES her little brother, so much that I watch her closely so that she doesn't try to pick him up or touch his face ALL of the time. I am just worried about germs brought home from preschool and the gym nursery. She hasn't shown too much jealously, only when our hands are full. We have tried to keep life as normal as possible and do the activities that she enjoys. Sunday night it was so cold that we had the fire place running in the basement and Brian and Gabriella decided to roast some marshmallows and make smores.







0 comments: