Brian and I just celebrated our 5 year Wedding Anniversary on Friday, April 3. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. These past years have been some of my most life changing and wonderful years of my life and I got to share it all with Brian. Brian and I have technically been together for 11 1/2 years and they keep getting better and better. I love him with every ounce of my body. He is my best friend and the most amazing father.
We enjoyed the weekend by celebrating with a few friends and opened the bottle of wine that our wedding guests signed. The wine was excellent, well that is what everyone had told me, I am not a red wine fan, but I did try a little bit. To make it a fun evening, some of the girls wore former bridesmaid dresses and a couple of the guys dressed in tuxes and suits. Brian and I are very fortunate to have fantastic friends and family to share our special occasion.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
5 Years
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday, yet so much has happened in 5 years! Life just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? :)
Post a Comment