Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter & The Beach, again...

Goodness, it has been a while, which I know that is a common phrase when I post.

Gabriella was on Spring Break from Preschool so I enjoyed having her home everyday and I took full advantage of getting her potty trained, which was some what successful. Since she was home from school for the week she also wasn't bringing home bugs and Brayden was feeling much better.

We were fortunate to go back to the beach Easter weekend with Brian's dad, sister & brother in-law, Cooper and the kids. At first I was hesitant about going out of town for Easter, b/c I really wanted to go to church and do the traditional family day with lunch and egg and I wasn't sure if the Easter Bunny would find us in Florida. Well he did and he was nice enough to make a visit on Saturday.

Gabriella had a blast as usual, she did great for not having a friend to play with, she missed Olivia this time. The weather was superb.

The week before Brayden started sleeping in his room and by the second night he was sleeping through the night. When we go tot the beach with an our time change and all 4 of us sleeping in one room, he woke up at 5 each morning we were there.

Brayden chillin' on the beach


Gabriella playing in the sand


Gabriella let Brian bury her in the sand


The Easter Bunny found us!


Brayden smiling as usual

0 comments: