Brayden is 9 weeks old today. He had spent 4 weeks with a head cold, but he is finally better...YAY! He spent his first night in his bedroom Sunday night and he did fantastic. Brayden sleeps from 7:30-8 PM until 4:30-5 AM. Not too bad. Hopefully now that he is in his room he will be sleeping through the night soon. He is smiling ALL the time, especially when Gabriella is talking to him. He is also cooing and gurgling at us. I had forgotten how great this age can be. I get so tickled watching him grow every single day. We are so lucky because he seems to be a really laid back kid. He loves sitting around and watching his family.
7 weeks old
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
9 weeks already!
Posted by The Morris Family at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love his chubby cheeks! He is adorable. Thank goodness for laid back little boys. ;)
Post a Comment