The Holiday Season is in full swing here at the Morris household. The tree is up and the stocking are hung.
We celebrated Brian's 10th anniversary of his 21st birthday on Dec. 4. He wanted to celebrate with a family dinner at good ol' Wild Wing Cafe (yummy) and then have friends over for the National Championship game (SEC Championship). Actually we celebrated Jason and Jeremy's b-day too, they all fall around the same time. I made an almost from scratch carrot cake. I thought it turned out well, I was just impressed I was able to make the cake.
December 3 Brayden hit 10 months. I know once the holiday season is over he will be ONE. How time flies by, I really need to slow down and take a look at each day instead of rushing to the next thing on my list. His crawling has sped up to where I cannot open the fridge without him darting into it. He is cruising on furniture but really hasn't showed any interest in walking while we hold his hands. By this age Gabriella had already taken her first steps. Brayden babbles a lot and recently found his voice. He will say "ma ma" for me and a bottle but hasn't really said anything else clearly. I guess he doesn't have an opportunity to talk in our household with Gabriella around.
Height 31 1/2 in.
Weight 24 lbs 8 oz
Monday, December 7, 2009
December Happeneings and it is only the 8th!
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment