Gabriella says some of the funniest things and I want to kick myself for not writing down some of her memorable quotes.
One from this week proves that we care WAY too much about football. A boy her in preschool class is moving to Alabama over the holidays, so conversation goes as follows...
Allison-"Gabriella, you know Liam is not going to be in your class after Christmas because he is moving."
Gabriella-"He's going to Alabama. Is he going to the football game?"
Gabriella-"My coat makes me look like a Canadian!"
Driving through Buckhead neighborhoods Gabriella noticed all of the gorgeous big homes...
Gabriella-"Mommy, I want to live in a big house after I be a little girl." (We are working on grammar.)
Allison-"What about me, can I live in a big house when I get older?"
Gabriella-"Yes, but Daddy and Brayden will live with me and you will live next door with Jennifer and Kristi."

0 comments:
Post a Comment