Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Napier Christmas



Sunday we spent the day in Columbus, GA visiting with Brian's extended family for Christmas and Granny's 81st Birthday. The kids exchanged gifts and the adults scratched lottery tickets. I don't think there were any big winners but there were a couple of $2 and ticket winners.

On Christmas Eve we will spend time with the day with my family, Brian's parent's and Jeff's (Lindsay's husband's) parents. This has become a nice tradition that I look forward to each year. This year will be a little bitter sweet because Lindsay and Jeff will be leaving on the 26th to move to Denver, CO. I am happy for them and their new adventure but I am sad, Lindsay is much of a sister I will ever have and I miss them. I know Gabriella will miss her Auntie Lou and Uncle Jeff very much!


Little Payton, he was so excited to get this gift. Priceless

Payten & Preslie holding Leah & Brayden



0 comments: