18 months old...Where has the time gone? I will tell you. Toting around a very active and social 3, almost in a couple of weeks, 4 year old and her very energetic brother. Brayden is 18 months old today. We went to the doctir for his well check. Everything is great.
STATS
Weight 28 lbs 8 oz 75%
Height 34.25 in >95%
Head 19 in 55%
Words & phrases
mamma, mommmeeee, dadeeee, siseeeee (sister), mimiiiii, poppiiiiii, cici, papa, granma, shoes, coo coo ( Cici's coo coo clock). cook (cookie), crack (cracker), gofish (goldfiosh), ouuside (outside), that, what is that?, this, waa waa (water), down (w/a pointing motin), tha oooo (thank you)...and many more just cannpt think right now
He understands everything, I mean everything you tell him. He is a great listener. Today I made him throw his own diaper in the trashcan. He was so proud when he came back to sit in my lap.
I think this child, but I am sure I will be wrong, will be easier to potty train. He already sits and tells me what he want to do, so now I have to be consistent and just do it. I have no idea what to do with a little boys sprinkler. I am sure it will be a learning process for all of us.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
18 months old...Where has the time gone?
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment