My "baby" girl is 4! Gabriella is 4 Already!!! I really cannot believe it! WOW, time does go fast! Every seasoned mom out there will tell you, in those first weeks of parenthood, when you can hardly keep your eyes open, that time will go by fast. Yes, they were so right!
We will hit the pediatrician next week for her 4 year check. That should be interesting, at Brayden's 18 month check she told Dr. Gadea that she "hit and scream and run away" if she gets shots. Oh joy, something I am going to really enjoy! I will post physical stats later.
Some of Gabriella's current likes/loves...Princess Tiana, singing in the car and all POP music, trying to spell words, read books with the help of mom & dad, dancing, ballet (always practicing ballet), Brayden, socializing with friends, fairies, princesses, puzzles, board games, swimming (the girl is a fish), goldfish, chocolate milk, pizza, key lime yogurt, and her favorite colors right now are pink and purple.
Gabriella celebrated a birthday week instead of a birthday. First, some of our Pool Tuesday gang help celebrate with pizza, cake and swimming. A really casual not really thought out party. Gabriella didn't notice, she was just happy to have friends swimming at her pool.
Later in the week we had the family celebration. Our guests, Mimi & Poppy, Cici, Grandma, and even Auntie Lou showered the little princess with wonderful gifts and love.
We did the small week long celebrations because we celebrated Gabriella's birthday by surprising her with a trip to Walt Disney World. Brian, Gabriella and I headed out the door 4 AM Saturday morning. "Little Guy" Brayden stayed back with Mimi, Poppy, & Auntie Lou. What an amazing trip! The moments and memories Brian and I shared with Gabriella will forever be cherished.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Gabriella!!!!
Posted by The Morris Family at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment