This week was Gabriella & Brayden's first days of Preschool. Gabriella will be spending M-F with Mrs. LaFalce(Mrs. L) & Mrs. Smith. Mrs. L was her teacher last year in the 3's so we are SUPER excited to have her as Gabriella's 4's teacher. This is her last year of preschool so there is going to be a lot of learning and development. I know this is the best place for Gabriella to be, to prepare her for Kindergarten.
Brayden has also started Preschool at FPC. This year he will be going Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12. His teachers are Ms. Holly & Ms. Mary. I have heard that these two teachers are fabulous. I am very anxious to see what all Brayden will learn his first year of school.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
1st Day of Preschool
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment